15 Feb 2012

Fucking Lina

I met Lina in a coffee shop. She was Asian--and born in Asia--but ethnically only half Asian, a mix that was rather unique but resembled somewhat, but definitely not completely, Puerto Rican or Filipino. But with more Asian features. She had a distinct and beautiful face, a bit angled, and despite being tall and thin, with rather small hips, she had a great ass. The first thought that entered my mind when I first saw her was: I want to sink my teeth so deep into her ass that she would need sutures to stop the bleeding.

We were together most of seventeen years, and never once did I get bored biting, pinching or slapping her ass. Even after she pushed out our two kids, her ass was spectacular. Actually, pushing out two kids improved her ass because it widened her hips.

But as spectacular as her ass was, her pussy was even more spectacular. And pushing out two kids improved her pussy as well. I loved burying my tongue and cock in her pussy.

Lina was nineteen when we met, and I was about ten years her senior. I was fucking Wenona at the time--and really enjoying fucking Wenona at the time--but I knew Wenona was little more than a one night stand that had simply not ended yet. I had given it six weeks, and, as it turned out, that was not too far off. When Wenona and I finally split, I started spending more time with Lina. And not long after that, one Friday night after hanging out at the bar listening to a band, I took Lina home, pulled her jeans and panties down to her knees, and buried my teeth in her ass.

And about ten minutes later, I rolled her over and buried my tongue in her pussy.

Lina had the wettest, tastiest cunt I'd ever had the pleasure to slide my tongue into. By a long shot. Her juices literally dripped from her pussy, and had this thick, slick consistency that made eating her absolute heaven. So it's no surprise that that first time--like so many times afterward--I licked and sucked her pussy until she literally begged me to stop. What is a surprise is that I did actually stop when she begged me to. What I remember most is wanting to keep licking her until...I don't know...probably until my tongue fell off. In any case, when she had cum three or four times, and her clit had probably reached its limit for the time being, she begged me to stop.

So I pulled my tongue out of her juicy, delicious cunt and thrust my hard, throbbing cock into her...and buried it all the way to the hilt with the first thrust. It turned out Lina also had the loosest, sloppiest cunt I'd ever thrust my cock into. By a long shot. Her thick, slick juices that literally dripped from her pussy? They made fucking her absolute heaven as well. Even at nineteen, before kids, her cunt was so soft and loose and sloppy that I could fuck her for hours without cumming. Never once in all the years we were together, and all the times I fucked her, did I have to work my cock into her pussy. I could always just bury it all the way with the first thrust. And fucking her pretty much always felt like heaven. It was soft and wet and warm and juicy and slick. Lina always left a huge wet spot.

[I know most men love tight pussy. They're idiots. Tight pussy makes a man cum fast. And who the FUCK wants to minimise the time they spend fucking a woman? It makes no sense.]

We spent most of the entire weekend fucking. By the time Lina went home on Monday morning I had fucked her thirteen times, and she could barely walk due to the cramps in her feet from curling her toes every time she came. In fact, we were both as sore as hell: every muscle in our bodies ached. It was great sex. It was fucking great sex.

There is a lot more to fucking a woman than just physics, though, and over the years those other things eventually took their toll. But even when the emotional aspects of our relationship were for shit--even when we were separated and living apart, or living together but emotionally just going through the motions--I pretty much always loved fucking Lina.

No comments:

Post a Comment